Vice President Industrial Winnipeg
Tom joined Colliers in June 2008 after spending 10 years in a number of Sales and Marketing roles with Labatt Breweries. Tom’s experience with this global company allowed him to work in multiple markets across Canada gaining an extensive knowledge of the consultative selling process. Tom looks forward to creating value with his clients by meeting their immediate and future real estate needs.
Since joining Colliers, Tom has worked exclusively in the industrial market where he specializes in the sales and the leasing of user and investment properties along with the sale of land. Servicing both local and global clients, Tom and his industrial team have completed over 17 million square feet in transactions along with over 575 acres in land sales over the past 14 years.
Tom is a consistent top performer in the Winnipeg Industrial market and consults with many of the countries largest REIT’s, pension funds and institutional investors
Bachelor of Commerce, IH Asper School of Business, University of Manitoba
Memberships & Involvements
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member, Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Past Board Member, Winnipeg Real Estate Association
- Past Chair, Commercial Division, Winnipeg Real Estate Association
- Past Vice Chair, Young Associates of the IH Asper School of Business
- Co-Chair, Vipond Charity Golf Tournament
- Greens Committee, St. Charles Golf and Country Club