LEED Green Associate, M.Sc, P.Eng, PMP
Steven is a commercial real estate advisor, specializing in land development and multi-family assets. Throughout his career as a professional engineering consultant and project manager, Steven has proven himself as an industry leader, having successfully managed over $150M in large-scale projects on a yearly basis. In addition, as co-founder and president of an apartment leasing and advisory company, Steven quickly expanded its portfolio to oversee over 350 units on behalf of some of Winnipeg’s most prominent developers. Steven is well positioned to lead the success of his clients’ real estate investments.
As an active investor in financial markets and multi-family assets, Steven enjoys working with private investors to develop a bespoke investment strategy that leverages the growth potential and tax efficiency of real estate. In today’s evolving marketplace, business owners and investors leverage Steven’s unique skillset to unlock a diverse set of upside opportunities for their investment portfolios.
Steven’s advisory practice is relationship driven. Understanding his clients’ ‘why’ is fundamental to meeting their real estate needs and helping their business grow. Using a holistic perspective and collaborative approach, Steven can offer valuable insight at key stages during an asset’s investment lifecycle: underwriting, acquisition, development, repositioning, revenue maximization, operation, and eventual disposition. Steven enjoys working with his clients to uncover off-market deals and investment opportunities that meet – even exceed – his clients’ investment goals and performance targets.
Conditions permitting, Steven loves to travel with his fiancé Melina, having most recently trekked to the Mount Everest Base Camp and toured the Pyramids of Giza. A firm believer in giving back to his community, Steven is a committed volunteer with the United Way of Winnipeg.
Steven is a trusted partner who’s invested in your success.
- Principles of Commercial Real Estate - Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Representative - Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Certified Property Manager - Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Masters of Science in Civil Engineering - University of Manitoba
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - University of Manitoba
- Minor in Business Management - University of Manitoba, Asper School of Business
- LEED Green Associate - U.S. Green Building Council
- Project Management Professional - Project Management Institute
Memberships & Involvements
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association
- Member, Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Member, Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba
- Member, Project Management Institute
- Member, U.S. Green Building Council