Associate Vice President | Sales Associate
Sharon has been in the real estate industry for over 25 years, delivering service excellence to her clients.
She understands the importance of listening and provides customized solutions for her clients. Sharon uses her wealth of experience to successfully navigate clients through the real estate endeavour, focusing on open communication throughout the process.
Sharon has been involved in many transactions including retail, office, religious institutions, and industrial leasing. She has dealt with private investors in all asset classes for investment, development, and land sales.
· Promoted to Senior Vice President | Sales Associate | 2020
· Saskatchewan Real Estate Commission | Broker Designation | 2019
· Promoted to Senior Sales Associate | 2017
· Net Promoter Score Program Leader (NPS) | 2016
Sharon started in commercial and residential sales and property management in 1983. In 1990, she worked with Regina Housing Authority, a non-profit organization providing housing and housing services to people in need. In 1999, Sharon joined Supreme Basics as an Account Manager servicing Regina businesses with office supplies, educational products, and office furniture.
In 2009, Sharon joined the commercial real estate industry with Colliers as a commercial real estate agent.
Memberships & Involvements
· Former chairwoman for the Terry Fox Foundation for seven years.
· Fundraising committee member for the Wildlife Federation, raising funds for the preservation wildlife land.
· Fundraising committee member for the Schizophrenia Society of Saskatchewan, raising funds for community awareness and programs for mental illness.
· Member of the Regina Women’s Network, building her business in the Regina Community.
Ranch Ehrlo Society, Fatburger, MKCC Property Management, Builders Plumbing and Heating, Dr. Kristy White, Dr. Tomi Mitchell, Gracom, Fiorante Homes & Commercial Ltd., Dr. Victoria Gbignie, Gardner Park Village Square, Canterbury Garden and Canterbury Commons, Henry Riplinger, TPCL - The Prairie Connection Ltd.TPCL, George Gordon Developments Ltd, Wheaton Properties, George Gordon First Nations Trust.