Senior Sales Representative
Sam represents both private and publicly traded corporations in the acquisition, disposition, and leasing of real estate. Beginning his career with Colliers in 2013, he was honoured with the distinction of "Rookie of the Year" for Canada in one of the most competitive brokerage operations in North America. With a concentration on residential and commercial land and infill residential redevelopment sites across the Greater Toronto Area and Greater Golden Horseshoe Area, Sam is part of a top producing team focusing on building strong relationships with clients and aligning real estate strategies with long term business goals.
Sam is committed to providing clients with insightful, creative solutions to their real estate needs. Sam is dedicated to creating value and achieving success for clients.
2015 | Awards of Excellence, Canada | Rookie of the Year
2015 | Nominated for Colliers International Rising Star Award, North America
Significant Lease/Sale Assignments:
- 259 Geary Avenue, Toronto: 80,000 SF on 2.59 Acres (Dupont and Dufferin)
- 25-33 Hillcrest Avenue. Mississauga: 1.28 Acre Infill Redevelopment Site
- 875 The Queensway: 0.54 Acres Infill Redevelopment Site
- 265 HIgh Park Ave: 9- Unit Mulit-Family Property
- 6495 Tomken Road:, Mississauga 287,142 SF
- 505 Industrial Drive, Milton: 258,960 SF
- 3270 American Drive, Mississauga: 119,743 SF
- 5380 Maingate Drive, Mississauga: 89,373 SF
- 300 Kennedy Road, Brampton: 68,948 SF
- 15-19 Brydon Drive, Toronto: 47.094 SF
- 474 Attwell Drive, Toronto: 24,272 SF
- 21 Four Seasons Place, Toronto: 15,092 SF (Office Renewal)
"They're professional, they were proactive, and they followed through."
"The broker, exceptional person to work with on this. Did everything right, good customer service, good follow up and good negotiation skills."