Vice President | Personal Real Estate Corporation
Robert started his commercial brokerage career with Colliers New Zealand working with a founding partner of the New Zealand business service line. In 2008, Robert relocated to Colliers Victoria where he was involved in both occupier advisory and investment advisory services. Through his exposure to both tenant needs and investor requirements, he has been able to provide a unique platform as an investment advisor, providing unbiased services through the understanding of both sides to the deal. Robert joined Colliers Vancouver in January 2014 in order to advance his career by gaining exposure to larger more complicated deals in the broader Canadian market.
Robert has facilitated investment services totaling over $1.5 billion dollars and counts Institutional Investment Firms, HNW Private Capital, and Foreign Investors as his clients. Robert’s ability to foster long-lasting relationships coupled with his in-depth knowledge of the markets he operates in allows him to provide his clients with the advice they need to execute on their strategic investment requirements.
Recent Significant Deals:
- 1166 West Pender, Land/JV. SOLD 375,000 SF Office Development
- University Heights Shopping Centre, Mixed Use Development SOLD
- 1085 Homer Street, Office Building. SOLD Confidential
- 2452 - 2496 Marine Drive, Land/Retail. SOLD. $65,000,000
- 950 West Broadway, Retail/Office Building. SOLD. $46,000,000
- 7070 Inlet Drive, Multi-Family/Land. SOLD. $32,500,000 (Sold in 2018 and 2019)
- 12184 224 Street Maple Ridge, Multi Family. SOLD $29,200,000
- 323 - 369 Railway Street, Land. SOLD Confidential
- 1333 Jervis Street, Multi-Family. SOLD. $26,000,000
- 1060-1067 Homer Street, Retail/Office Building. SOLD. $26,000,000
- 901 West Broadway, Retail Building. SOLD. $22,500,000
- 2777 Oak Street, Multi-Family. SOLD. $21,500,000
- 828 West 8th, 0ffice Building. SOLD. $20,000,000
- Mill Bay Shopping Center. Neighbourhood Shopping Centre. SOLD. $19,255,000
- 225 - 245 East 2nd Ave, Development Site. SOLD. $18,750,000
Memberships & Involvements
YUPRE, UDI, SLOBS, OURFC, NAIOP, Junior Acheivement, JCC Sports Dinner, Weizmann Canada
Kixeye, Zynga, Metalab Design, RealNetworks, Sendtonews, PWC, Mark James Management, First Capital, Synergy Properties, Dupperon Group, Allied REIT, University of Victoria, Mediacore, Glacier Media, Hartwig Industries, First Capital Realty, Coal Harbour Realty, Synergy Properties, Bonnis Properties, PCI, Living Balance, Conwest, Great West Life, Canadian Western Bank, Anthem Properties, Townline Group of Companies, Industrial Alliance Pacific, Peoples Trust, Yentel Properties, The Pattison Group, Christopher Investments, University of Victoria, Compark Investments/Beufort Investments, Solus Trust, Greystar Partners, Hines, Epta Properties, Reliance Properties, Devonshire Properties, Arther Bell Holdings
"Your ability to help manage this project from start to finish was exceptionally professional, providing us with the knowledge and support we needed to make the right business decision."
-Clayton Stark, Kixeye