Executive Vice President | Personal Real Estate Corporation
Morgan Iannone is one of the top revenue producing Commercial Real Estate Brokers across Metro Vancouver, he is responsible for the origination and execution of investment sales transactions that span a variety of asset classes, including development land, multi-family properties, office and retail investment assets. He prides himself on having the ability to see the long term picture when it comes to the potential future value of an investment asset or development site, working with his clients to maximize the value of the opportunity. He is able to consistently exceed client expectations by utilizing a proven marketing platform and completing complex transactions with tremendous success.
Morgan came to Colliers International from a sales background in the real estate industry. He has built strong relationships with a large number of local and international developers/investors over the last decade and has been successful in leveraging these relationships to find the right buyers for his clients' assets.
Morgan and his team have facilitated the sale of over $1.7 Billion in Assets over a range of asset classes, including development land, multi-family, retail, office, industrial, and hotel assets, many of which were large scale and complex.
Notable recent transactions across Metro Vancouver:
- Clarke & Como Lake Lands- 4 Apartment Buildings | 205 suites | retail strip centre | 4 acres of high density development land - $99,800,000
- 675 North Road & 668 Whiting Way - $46,000,000
- Lougheed Town Centre Development Lands - 3.38 Acre Development Site - $44,700,000
- Surrey Gardens Multifamily Portfolio - 223 Apartment Suites in 3 Buildings, 11,000 SF Retail Strip Centre, 5.9 Acre Development Site - $43,500,000
- 2835 East 12th Street - Light Industrail, Office and Residential Development Site - $42,000,000
- 705 North Road & 720 Farrow Street - $41,600,000
- 533 Cottonwood Avenue - $40,500,000
- 630-636 Claremont St & 635-643 Gardena Dr - $39,500,000
- 4275 Grange Street - $37,600,000
- 1006 West 37th Avenue - 5475 Oak Street $35,000,000
- 568-592 West 24th Avenue $24,000,000
- 404-434 West 23rd Avenue $20,000,000
- Top Revenue Producer Award of Excellence (Colliers Canada) - 2017, 2018 and 2019, 2021
- Top Revenue Producer Award of Excellence (Colliers Vancouver) - 2017, 2018 and 2019, 2021
- Colliers #1 National Revenue Producer across Canada Under Six Years (Colliers Canada) - 2017, 2018 and 2019, 2021
- Colliers Canada Rookie of the Year
- Member of Colliers Everest Club awarded for top revenue performance in Canada, the US and Latin America
Real Estate Trading Services | UBC Sauder School of Business
Honours Bachelor of Business Administration | Capilano University
Advanced Diploma in Marketing | Capilano Univerisity
Memberships & Involvements
- Boffo Developments
- Evergreen Hotel Group
- Intergulf Group of Companies
- Ledingham McAllister
- Mosaic Homes
- Murrayhill Developments Ltd.
- Primex Investments
- Regent International
- Reliance Properties
- Western Resources Corp.