Maxwell works with Keith Webb, specializing in retail leasing in the Greater Saskatoon Area. He has been with Colliers International since 2014. Maxwell previously worked as the Research Coordinator, providing him with valuable knowledge regarding every asset class in the Saskatoon market.
Before joining the commercial real estate industry, Maxwell spent eight years in hospitality. During a portion of this time, he completed his Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Saskatchewan, earning skills that allow him to provide exceptional service to both Landlords and Tenants.
- As a Salesperson, Maxwell has been involved in over 150 transactions representing both Landlords/Sellers and Tenants/Buyers.
- He contributed to the publication of over a dozen market research reports with Colliers International.
- Maxwell is an accomplished public speaker and uses his knowledge of the Saskatoon market to present to a variety of stakeholders, clients and industry influencers. For the last four years, he has been a guest speaker at the Edwards School of Business and teaches the Commercial New Members Course at the Saskatchewan Realtors Association.
Completed a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Saskatchewan with a major in Management.
Memberships & Involvements
- Maxwell participated in various local charities and not-for-profit activities through the University of Saskatchewan.
- He volunteered for the Colliers Cup Charity Street Hockey Tournament, raising funds for the Children’s Hospital Foundation of Saskatchewan.
- Currently, the Chairperson for the Commercial Committee at the Saskatchewan Realtors Association
Maxwell represents Landlords in the Saskatoon market for the lease up of both new development and existing retail space. Those Landlords include:
- Ronmor Developers (Preston West, Varsity Common, Stonebridge Village)
- Northridge Developments (Stonebridge Centre)
- Boychuk Construction (Rosewood Boulevard)
- Cascatta Developments (Evergreen Square)
- Derby Management (Grosvenor Park Shopping Centre)
Maxwell has represented Tenants including:
- Leopold's Tavern
- Edo Japan
- F45 Training
- Anytime Fitness
- Prairie Mobility
- Ripe Tomato Pizza
- Canadian Brewhouse