Jennica Palecek is an Associate in the Office Sales and Leasing division. She began her career working in Finance in Espiritos Santos, Brazil and Manhattan, New York, where she helped businesses through their growth. Fascinated with real estate’s part in this, she joined Colliers’ Property Management division in Vancouver, Canada, where she oversaw 150+ national properties. Her economics and business education, international work experience, and aptitude for balancing analytics with customer relationships drives her to this industry. She is a mentee with CREW, NAIOP and Colliers.
She is a passionate advocate for female equality and led the Young Women in Business (YWiB) National Team to improve and strengthen women in business, along with her previous mentorship experience with The Big Sisters of Vancouver to support girls through their growing years. While working in New York City, she supported Wall Street's initiative, WE NYC, which educates 300+ women and minority entrepreneurs on financial literacy.
She believes in community. She serves on the Boards of My Artist’s Corner and MADD Canada, is current Co-Chair of Community Volunteer Connections, and is part of the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade's Outreach Committee where she's led two full events and drafted materials for their Board.
- Business and Economics Undergrad, Simon Fraser University, BC, Canada - President's List
Memberships & Involvements
- Chair, Board of Directors at Community Volunteer Connections
- Board Member at My Artist's Corner
- Board Member at MADD Canada
- Committee Outreach Member at The Greater Vancouver Board of Trade
- Member and Mentee at Women in Commercial Real Estate (CREW)