Vice President | Personal Real Estate Corporation
Hart is a Vice President in the Vancouver office of Colliers International. He is a senior member of the Land and Investment group having joined Colliers in 1985. Hart’s early specialization in development land sales has allowed him to create many long-term relationships within the development community. These relationships include developers, consultants associated with the development process, and municipal planners and officials, all of which offers Hart’s clients access to critical elements of the development process required to complete a development land transaction. Recent changes to the Strata Property Act have allowed Hart to show case his expertise in the Court approved sales process which is a requriment of a Court sanctioned Strata Wind Up.
As an active member of the Vancouver Urban Development Institute Hart is able to keep in touch with the market and maintain the relationships that allow the exchange of ideas and information within it.
Hart has been involved in the real estate industry in the Greater Vancouver area for over thirty five years and has participated in transactions approaching $2 billion in aggregate value.
Hart has achieved numerous milestones over his career including the prestigious National "Top 20" Brokers awards within Colliers Nationally for three years as well as being recognized within the Land and Investment Divisions.
Diploma in Commercial Real Estate, Marketing, BCIT 1985
Memberships & Involvements
- REBGV (Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver)
- UDI (Urban Development Institute)
- CHOA (Condominium Home Owners Association of BC)
- YIP (Young Insolvency Professionals)
- 2022 RMA (Risk Management Association, Vancouver Chapter) - Real Estate Market Overview - Panelist and Moderator
- 2017 CAIRP (Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals) Conference - Strata Wind Up Panelist
- 2017 MIABC (Mortgage Investment Association of BC) - Strata Wind Up Panelist
- 2017 CHOA (Condominium Home Owners Association of BC) Strata Wind Up Symposium - Exhibitor
- 2017 BC Assessment - Strata Wind Up Panelist
- 2017 BUILDEX Vancouver - Strata Wind Up Panelist
- 2016 CAIRP (Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals) Conference - Panelist
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Polygon Developments, Intracorp, Intergulf Development, Bosa Properties, Pattison Group, Wesgroup Properties, Maybog Farms, Costco Wholesale, Richmond Holdings, Beedie Construction, and numerous Strata Corporations pursuing the Strata Wind-up process.
Jennifer joined Colliers in September, 2015 as a member of the Western Canadian Acceleration Program. She specializes in the sale of Redevelopment Land and Investment Properties. Jennifer has established expertise in the newly adopted Strata Wind Up Process in British Columbia. She assists Strata Corporations through the Wind Up process to allow their owners to capitalize on significant profit opportunities and transition smoothly into new ownership.
She previously worked for Speedo Canada (PVH Canada, Inc) and was responsible for all contract and sponsorship management as well as national sales and marketing initiatives.
Jennifer is a graduate of McGill University where she studied business with specializations in marketing and accounting. She is currently a candidate in the Diploma in Urban Land Economics program at the University of British Columbia specializing in Development.