Elsie is based in the Vancouver office as a Valuation Analyst. She began her real estate valuation career in 2017 conducting residential appraisals in Alberta. She has since expanded her expertise to commercial property valuations throughout British Columbia and the Yukon Territory. In 2019, she completed the Post-Graduate Certificate in Real Property Valuation Program (PGCV) at the UBC Sauder School of Business. Elsie is currently an AIC Candidate and working towards her AACI designation.
She joined Colliers International in September 2020.
Bachelor’s Degree in Econmics from the University of Alberta with a Minor in Japanese language and literature.
Post-Graduate Certificate in Real Property Valuation (PGCV) from the UBC Sauder School of Business.
Memberships & Involvements
Appraisal Institute of Canada
James Glen has considerable experience in assisting clients with their real estate requirements for a wide range of property and project types. As an AACI, P.App. designated member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada and a licensed salesperson, James Glen is well versed in all aspects of servicing clients’ real estate needs, specializing in the following areas:
- Valuation of larger office, shopping centres and industrial properties and portfolios as well as comprehensive development sites. Highlights include:
- 100+ retail properties - 22+ million SF
- 50+ suburban office buildings - +8.6 million SF
- 50+ CBD office buildings - +11 million SF
- 75+ industrial buildings - +16 million SF
- 25+ development sites
- 20+ hospitality properties
- Feasibility studies and absorption analysis;
- Highest and best use analysis;
- Strategic advisory services including scenario development and risk assessment; and
- Property sales including proposal and marketing material creation, pre-purchase due diligence, assistance with asset positioning, contract preparation and negotiation. James has participated in the sale of over $350 million in real estate during his career.