Associate Vice President
Ed joined Colliers in 2017 from after working in research for another multinational real estate firm, specializing in Investment sales of commercial and multi-residential properties across Southern Vancouver Island. Ed has completed over $100 million in sales transactions since 2017 and has established himself as one of the top performing brokers within the investment division.
Ed is experienced in the following areas:
- Dispositions and Aquisitions
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Advisory Services
Ed is driven to provide his clients the highest standard of service and strives to identify opportunities and reduce unnecessary risk. Ed is always providing his clients with the most up to date information and insights to ensure his clients proceed through their real estate transaction feeling well-informed and confident.
Outside of the office, Ed is an avid golfer, cyclist and also plays rugby in the Canadian Direct Insurance Premier League for James Bay Athletic Association.
Recent Sale Transactions:
- 433 Boleskine Rd - 95-unit Multi-Family - $32,700,000
- 418 Michigan Street - 32-unit Multi-Family - Confidential
- 2612 Bridge St / 429 Hillside Ave - Industrial/Office Building - $6,550,000
- 150 Fulford Ganges Rd - Retail/Office Building - $5,325,000
- 1019 Rockland Ave - 17-unit Multi-Family - $4,650,000
- 235 Cook St - 12-unit Multi-Family - $3,750,000
- 7701 East Saanich Rd - 10-unit Multi-Family Townhouse Complex - $3,150,000
- 1623 Mckenzie Ave - Office Building - $3,000,000
- 861-863/865 Esquimalt Rd - Land/Development Site - Confidential
Recent Lease Transactions
- Russell Books - Retail - 17,776 Square Feet
- VIHA Urgent Primary Care Centre - 1110 Johnson St - Retail/Office - 9,045 Square Feet
- VIHA Urgent Primary Care Centre- 582 Goldstream Ave - Retail/Office - 8,862 Square Feet
- Echosec - Office - 5,347 Square Feet
Colliers' Rookie of the Year Award for Canada in 2019 - First broker to accomplish this feat from a secondary market
University of Victoria - Bachelor of Commerce - Gustavson School of Business, 2016
University of British Columbia - Real Estate Trading Services, 2016
Memberships & Involvements
Victoria Golf Club
Marc began his career at Colliers International in the fall of 2013 after graduating from the Gustavson School of Business with a Bachelor of Commerce degree. Starting off as a Market Intelligence Coordinator, he quickly grew his knowledge of the complex Victoria commercial real estate market. Marc then transitioned into the Colliers Acceleration Program where he learned the skills necessary to properly advise his clients. After completing the two-year program in just one year, he has since been working closely with clients from various asset classes.
Marc was named the Rookie of the Year for the Victoria office in 2017, having focused on office leasing, investment and land sales, and with strong experience in the sale of commercial strata units. Marc’s ability to handle complex assignments and successfully negotiate on behalf of his clients have made him a valuable member of the Victoria team, as well as the youngest Senior Associate in the Victoria office’s history. He has represented many well-known clients such as Coast Capital, Jawl Properties, Chard Development, Reliance Properties, Hansbraun Investments, Anthem Properties and Aragon Properties.