Vice President | Sales Representative
Doug delivers commercial real estate expertise and solutions to companies ranging from small business to Fortune 100 companies. Doug manages Team Murray Faldowski, a dedicated team of 7 professionals focusing on the Oakville, Burlington, and Hamilton QEW corridor. Whether 5,000 SF or 500,000 SF, no matter the size, the same client-first, consultative approach ensures that strategies and solutions employed are tailored, creative, and highly effective.
The team provides strong market knowledge and have vast transactional experience in every commercial real estate asset class in the
area, including industrial, office, land and investment.
Doug and his team are consistently the top-producing commercial real estate team in the Halton-Hamilton submarket (averaging over 60 transactions per year since 2010).
Doug’s projects/capabilities include:
- Tenant/Buyer Representation
- Landlord/Seller Representation
- Investment Sales
- Build to Suit
- Project Management
- Realty Tax Consulting
- Out of Province and Cross Border Real Estate (U.S., Mexico)
- Immediate Past President (16/17)- SIOR Central Canada Chapter (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) - Industry's most prestigious certification
- Top Commercial Real Estate Team in Oakville-Burlington-Hamilton (*no of deals, *transaction volume)
Hon B.A. McMaster University
Memberships & Involvements
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Central Canada
- Member of Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member of Realtors Association of Hamilton-Burlington (RAHB)
- Sun Life Assurance Co of Canada
- DREAM Industrial REIT
- Emery Investments
- Concert Properties
- PIRET - Pure Industrial Real Estate Trust
- Bentall Kennedy
- Melrose Investments
- Great West Life
- Menkes Developments
- Pauls Properties Corporation
- Siemens AG
- McMaster University
"We are very pleased with the savings you were able to achieve for our company. I firmly believe that without your knowledge of the local marketplace as well as your strong negotiating skills, Wentworth could not have achieved the same results"
Ted Kuskowski, Vice President | Wentworth Technologies Limited
"[The Group is] energetic and enthusiastic in providing listing services. Their diligence is focused and continuous. We trust their efforts will present all properties in the best possible light."
Joe Nestic, Senior Vice President | Menkes Developments
"You were an important advocate on our behalf, clearly operating in OUR best interests. From counseling us to offer a lower price than even we suggested, to offering strategies regarding property tax reductions, it was comforting to have a trusted real estate advisor in our corner to guide us. Would gladly recommend you!”
Mark Ruzycki, President | Marcor Automotive / Weathertech Canada
Senior Vice President, Sales Representative
Burlington - Hamilton
Bryan is highly focused on exceeding his clients expectations as it pertains to real estate service. Working together with his partner Doug Murray and dedicated Client Project Coordinator Jennifer Byers (Team Murray and Faldowski), they have extensive experience counselling and acting for Landlords, Vendors, Tenants, Purchasers and Investors. Most recently, Bryan was awarded with the SIOR Young Professional of the Year 2015.
The Team can offer clients the powerful advantage of:
1) Experience - The team consistently completes more transactions than other agents and they have vast experience in all assest classes (see accomplishments below)
2) Service power - three people can service better than one (full time administrative assistant on the team)
3) Knowledge - Not only does the team complete a high volume of transactions every year, they also track every deal done in the marketplace. This knowledge is critical for clients to make the right real estate decisions
Senior Sales Representative
Burlington - Hamilton
Simon is a Sales Representative with Colliers International; focusing on the Industrial, Office and Land asset classes within the Oakville-Burlington-Hamilton markets. He works alongside his team, Doug Murray, Bryan Faldowski and Justin Venancio, in developing and capitalzing on opportunities for their clients.
Simon utilizes his strong work ethic, sales ability and ingenuity to establish positive and long last relationships. Simon is committed to creating real estate solutions for his clients by understanding their long term business goals.
Burlington - Hamilton
Justin Venancio is a Sales Representative and Realty Advisor for Colliers International specializing in Office and Industrial properties in the GTA West, working on a team with Doug Murray, Bryan Faldowski, and Simon Henderson, Justin represents both tenants and owners in the leasing, acquisition and disposition of facilities. Prior to joining Colliers International, Justin focused on investment sales in the GTA West with one of the largest commercial investment brokerages in North America.
Kennedy is a Sales Assistant with Team Murray Faldowski at Colliers International. Kennedy works alongside, Doug Murray, Bryan Faldowski, Simon Henderson and Justin Venancio, in developing and pursuing opportunities for their clients. She also focuses on cultivating new business opportunities while maintaining positive relationships with existing clients utilizing her excellent work ethic and customer service skills.
Upon graduating from the University of Guelph, Real Estate and Housing Program, Kennedy joined BentallGreenOak in the property management division. During this time she honed her problem-solving skills to find creative solutions for both tenants and landlords.