Vice President, Sales Representative
David has been with Colliers since 2012 and is responsible for originating brokerage transactions in the Office, Industrial and Investment markets.
David was previously Vice President at Cushman & Wakefield (formerly Royal LePage Commercial) in the industrial market group, where he was recognized over 10 years as one of the firms leading top producers in Canada.
Partial Client List:
- Artis REIT
- Barnes Group
- Bayshore Health Group
- Crown Realty Partners
- Dundee Real Estate Asset Management (DREAM)
- GE Capital
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Navona Investor Services Limited
- Pure Industrial Real Estate Trust (PIRET)
- Roycomm REIT (Fiera)
- Samuel, Son & Company
Colliers Net Promoter Comments:
- "Quite simply they met the needs as we described to them, they listened to what we needed and identified very well the opportunities that fit the needs. We were very satisfied with the service we received."
- "Efficiency and integrity.....I enjoy doing business with him. He's very honorable and also very capable."
- "They were aggressive in the marketing, they hustled and they got results. They were professional in the way they conducted themselves."
Panelist-Dentons Real Estate and Environmental Seminar
Committee Member - Halton Region Development Charges Advisory Committee
Oakville Half Marathon
Bachelor of Applied Arts in Geography from Ryerson University
Canadian Securities Course
Colliers University-Colliers Advanced Mastery Program-Brentwood
Currently Reading: Guns, Germs and Steel - Jared Diamond
Favourite Books: Atlas Shrugged - Ayn Rand, The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Memberships & Involvements
Allied Systems Dundee Barnes Group CIMTEK Roycom REIT Namasco PIRET Morguard Tonka Bay Equity Partners
We engaged David to assist us in the sale/leaseback of a commercial building we acquired in conjunction with the purchase of a business. Being a US based business we had no prior experience selling/leasing back Canadian real estate. David not only walked us through the process but took great care in helping us negotiate a favorable purchase price on the property and a long term lease. His knowledge of the commercial real estate market in Toronto helped us close the deal in less than three months. We would strongly recommend David and Colliers to other Private Equity firms.
Peter W Kooman
Tonka Bay Equity Partners