Senior Vice President | Personal Real Estate Corporation
David entered the commercial brokerage business in 2004 with a local boutique firm. He joined Colliers in 2008 as a financial analyst with the National Investment Team where he conducted valuation, marketing and detailed due diligence on primarily institutional grade real estate asset transactions.
Back in a brokerage role since 2011, he has been actively involved in investment origination, strategy and structuring of primarily development land deals throughout Metro Vancouver. He also focuses on analyzing debt and equity capital markets to determine their impact on real estate valuations. Clients include private equity and public market investors, developers and landowners.
David has become one of Vancouver's leading experts in the valuation, marketing and sale of development properties.
David's specialization centres around urban properties with redevelopment potential. He has successfully completed numerous land assembly sales representing both residential and commercial property owners. He is a keen observer of local planning policy and its impact on values and property owners.
To date, David has completed over 125 sales transactions with a combined value of over $1.3 Billion since 2011.
Notable recent sales transactions include:
- 5918-5998 Cambie Steet, Vancouver - $75,000,000
- 2092 Nanton Avenue & 4330 - 4408 Arbutus Street, Vancouver, $32,200,000
- 2045 Old Dollarton Road, North Vancouver - $36,100,000
- 1006 West 37th Avenue - 5475 Oak Street, Vancouver - $35,000,000
- 7000 Lougheed Highway, Burnaby - $151,000,000
- 4575 Main Street, Vancouver - $23,200,000
- 2001-2021 West 41st Avenue, Vancouver - $26,000,000
- 4361-4387 Cambie Street, Vancouver - $21,000,000
- 568-592 West 24th Avenue, Vancouver - $24,000,000
- 86 SE Marine Drive, Vancouver - $91,000,000
- 404-434 West 23rd Avenue, Vancouver - $20,000,000
- 2420 Dollarton Highway, North Vancouver - $33,000,000
- Thurlow & Burnaby, Vancouver - $41,000,000
- 420-440 Mountain Highway, North Vancouver - $29,000,000
- 1166 West Pender Street, Vancouver - $71,400,000
- 1745 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver - $60,000,000
- 1059-1075 Nelson Street, Vancouver - $60,000,000
- 1070-1080 Barclay Street, Vancouver - $59,000,000
Colliers Awards Of Excellence, Canada - Top 6 Under 6 - 2014, 2015, 2016 (Top 6 national production under 6 years experience)
MSc, Johns Hopkins University
Memberships & Involvements
Urban Development Institute, NAIOP, Urban Land Institute
Wanson Developments Dava Developments Hynes Developments Inc. Franiek Group Deecorp. Crest Financial Southridge Square Holdings McArthurglen Group., Wall Financial, Cressey, Bosa Properties, Delta Land Development, Sandpiper Group, PC Urban, Thenest Development, Reliance Properties, CIBC, City of Vancouver, Landmark Premiere Properties, Coromandel Properties, Carrington Group, Marcon Homes, Telus, Citimark, Grosvenor, Sightline Properties, Hines, Groupe Dura, Wesgroup, Boffo Properties, Enera, Hungerford Properties, PCI Group.