Commercial Sales & Leasing
License # 104713
Christine "Crissy" Stanley, brings over 27 years of experience in professional corporate business sales, consulting and management from her role with Bell Canada. She demonstrates an in-depth understanding of analyzing client needs and delivering results for them. Crissy has an outstanding reputation for always putting the client first and being extremely responsive. Often while sales professionals are chasing new opportunities, they see their existing clients heading out the back door, but not Crissy. When she was with Bell, she maintained one of the highest retention rates, which is a testament to her dedication to the clients she serves. Her previous experience has allowed her to establish deep-rooted relationships within the Atlantic Canadian business community that she now leverages to help her clients reach their commercial real estate goals.
- Bell Canada - Top Performer/President's Club Award Winner - 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019 and 2020
- Mount Allison University - Bachelor of Arts with majors is English Literature and History.
- UNBSJ - Electronic Commerce
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Bell Canada - IMPACT Sales Training (Investigate, Meet, Probe, Apply, Convince, and Tie It Up, and More)
Memberships & Involvements
- Previous - Energy Consortium Board of Saint John
- Previous- IT Works Board for Saint John