General Manager, Lansdowne Centre
Chad has more than 22 years of real estate experience, with a specialization in elevated retail assets. In addition to his retail experience, Chad is well-versed in the management of office, industrial, and residential asset types.
In his role overseeing the operations of high-performing shopping centres, Chad has had the opportunity to participate in the successful full-cycle repositioning and redevelopment efforts of multiple retail assets. His experience has allowed him to act as a subject matter expert on everything from due diligence to leasing and disposition.
• Annually achieved year end occupancy of 98% at Richmond Centre North
• Negotiated Lease Amending Agreements to achieve 100% occupancy at Richmond Centre North
• Participated on $80M construction project at Metropolis at Metrotown
• Achieved 100% occupancy at new mixed-use retail development sites throughout the Lower Mainland and Edmonton from 2012 to 2018
• Achieved 100% occupancy in a downtown Edmonton Class B office tower in 2017
Bachelor of Commerce from UBC specializing in Urban Land Economics and Inudstrial Relations Management / Human Resource Management.
Memberships & Involvements
Current member of: REIBC, ICSC, BOMA, and BCSCA
Past board member of BCSCA