Bianca joined Colliers International and Advisory Services Group in Montreal in 2018. Currently in an Associate role, she is working towards her AACI designation that will be obtained in 2020. While completing her path to designation, she continues to enhance her valuation skills and techniques on the various asset types such as retail, multi-residential, land, office and industrial.
Before Colliers, Bianca was a Commercial Real Estate Broker, which exposed her to a number of aspects in the real estate industry. In this role, Bianca was particularly involved with urban redevelopment and investment properties where she was in charge of marketing, responding to potential buyer's requests, managing bid processes and coordinating closing processes. Through this experience she was able to enrich her customer service skills to exceed client expectations.
- Bianca earned a Bachelor's degree in Urban Planning at Concordia University in 2011.
- In 2014, she attended the Collège de l'immobilier du Québec, where she obtained her commercial broker's license.
- Currently, she is enrolled with the UBC`s Sauder School of Business, completing her Post Graduate Certificate in Real Property Valuation.
- Bianca a obtenu un baccalauréat en urbanisme à l'Université Concordia en 2011.
- En 2014, elle a completé un programme au Collège de l'immobilier du Québec, où elle a obtenu sa licence de courtier immobilier commercial.
- Actuellement, elle est inscrite au programme de Sauder School of Business à UBC pour terminer son certificat d'études supérieures en évaluation immobilière.