Senior Vice President | Personal Real Estate Corporation
Andrew joined Colliers in 2004 and specializes in selling and leasing industrial properties in Metro Vancouver. Andrew assists a diverse range of companies by providing real estate solutions through developing and managing strategies with accomplished service.
Andrew has acted for many of Vancouver’s leading real estate investment, development and operating companies. Some of Andrew's recent notable transactions include:
- Lease of over 1,000,000 square feet on behalf of Article.com
- Lease of 396,770 square feet on behalf of Daiya Foods Inc.
- Lease of 383,953 square feet on behalf of The Crossing Studios Ltd.
- Lease of 330,540 square feet on behalf of Hopewell Development Corporation
- Lease of 202,534 square feet on behalf of Atlas Logistics
- Lease of 144,859 square feet on behalf of Pacific Coast Warehousing Ltd.
- Sublease of 144,377 square feet on behalf of Chrystler Canada Inc.
- Lease of 133,870 square feet on behalf of Triumph Express Service Canada Inc.
- Lease of 130,462 square feet on behalf of Cold Logic
- Lease of 128,000 square feet on behalf of Weyerhaeuser
- Lease of 114,045 square feet on behalf of Quick As A Wink Courier
- Sublease of 102,000 square feet on behalf of Pro West Transport Ltd.
- Sale of 1700 No.6 Road for $25.5 million
- Sale of 4671-4740 Vanguard Road for $22 million
- Sale of 1531 Derwent Way for $17 million
- Sale of 18380 McCartney Way for $13.65 million
- Sale of 7167 Progress Way for $13.5 million
- Sale of 1687 Cliveden Avenue for $11 million
- Sale of 7198 Progress Way for $8.85 million
- Sale of 4460 Jacombs Road for $8.1 million
- Sale of 14551 Burrows Road for $8.1 million
- Sale of 10475 Scott Road for $7.8 million
- Sale of 810 Derwent Way for $6.9 million
- National #1 Net Promoter, 2018 (client satisfaction survey)
- National Top 10% Net Promoter, 2011-2017
- Everest Club Member (top 10% North America), 2017, 2018
- Top 25 Canada, 2018
- Top 50 Canada, 2017
- Top 75 Canada, 2014-2016
- Top 6 Under 6 Canada, 2009 - 2011
- Dealmaker of the Year, 2009
Bachelor of Arts, University of British Columbia.
Andrew represented Canada in apine ski racing at the 1999 World University Games in Slovakia and in 2001 earned All-American honors at the NCAA II National Championships. Andrew helped raise funds for varsity athletes as Vice President of the Thunderbird Athletes Council.
Memberships & Involvements
NAIOP - National Assoc. of Industrial and Office Properties, Urban Development Institute
“I've had the opportunity to work with Andrew to evaluate and acquire real estate investments and found him to be trustworthy, confidential, professional and very knowledgeable in his field of expertise. He is also very well connected in the industry which makes him invaluable when it comes to pairing a vendor and/or purchaser for an investment opportunity.” January 9, 2012
1st Geoffrey P. Dzikowski, Vice President, New Summit Partners