Vice President, Sales and Leasing
License # RW-1110133
Born and raised in Halifax, Aaron has secured his reputation as a trusted partner for industry-leading clients in real estate acquisition, disposition, and leasing with a proven track record here in Nova Scotia. Aaron began his real estate career in 2012 after graduating and completing a co-op program at a residential real estate firm in Halifax. After receiving his real estate license, Aaron ran a successful residential sales business for a number of years before transitioning into commercial real estate. Now Vice President of Sales & Leasing with Colliers International in Halifax, Aaron specializes in office , industrial, and multi-family real estate and has a strong personal interest in investment properties. His clients range from well established locally owned businesses, to major international corporations. Aaron prides himself on offering a high level of service, finding creative solutions to complex real estate requirements, and being accountable to his clients. He loves a good game of golf, and thoroughly enjoys outback camping in some of Canada’s national parks.
Aaron's area of expertise includes:
• Industrial real estate sales, including both Purchaser and Vendor representation
• Investment real estate sales, including multi-residential and commercial. Single or multi-tenant.
• Industrial & Office real estate leasing, including both Tenant and Landlord representation
• Land or development site sales
• Creative deposition strategies; Priced tender process, un-priced modified tender process
• Multi-point marketing strategies designed to maximize exposure
• Acquisition, valuation, and due diligence consulting
NSCC - Business Administration with Marketing Concentration
Nova Scotia Association of REALTORS
Memberships & Involvements
Nova Scotia Real Estate Commission, Halifax Executives Association