The world of Colliers
- Annual revenue $4.5B
- Countries we operate in 65
- Assets under management $98B
- Lease and sale transactions 51,000
- Square feet managed 2B
- Professionals 18,000
Number of countries includes affiliates.
Colliers (NASDAQ, TSX: CIGI) is a leading diversified professional services and investment management company. With operations in 65 countries, our 18,000 enterprising professionals work collaboratively to provide expert real estate and investment advice to clients.
For more than 28 years, our experienced leadership with significant inside ownership has delivered compound annual investment returns of approximately 20% for shareholders. With annual revenues of $4.5 billion and $98 billion of assets under management, Colliers maximizes the potential of property and real assets to accelerate the success of our clients, our investors and our people. Learn more at corporate.colliers.com, Twitter @Colliers or LinkedIn.
Looking to connect with an expert?
We are experts
Your success is our success. Wherever you do business, we are dedicated to driving exceptional results with the right property solutions.
Making a difference in Canada
Canada is one of the best places in the world to live and do business. Home to some of the world’s largest and most innovative businesses, Canada offers access to global markets, highly skilled talent and unparalleled transport infrastructure. Commercial real estate is a major economic driver across the country, providing exceptional opportunities to grow and succeed.
Colliers was founded in British Columbia in 1898 and is the largest commercial real estate services firm in Canada. With more than 2,300 professionals in 43 offices, Colliers Canada has more than $16 billion of assets under management, comprising over 60 million square feet of high-quality office, retail and industrial real estate.
We work with national and international real estate occupiers, developers and investors and have a proven track record of driving exceptional results. Your success is our success; ask us how Colliers can help you maximize the power of property.
Maximize the potential of property and real assets to accelerate the success of our clients, our investors and our people.
We empower our people to...
Be enterprising to exceed expectations
Collaborate to drive exceptional results
Invest in relationships to deliver enduring value
Be experts to lead our industry into the future
Do what's right for our clients, people and communities
Our Enterprise ’25 Strategy
We are at the forefront of the real estate industry, leading the way and backed by a proven record of success. We are building for our future – and yours.
We continue to set bold targets and build our business at a competitive pace. Across our global business, we plan to more than double our profitability, with at least 65% of adjusted EBITDA coming from recurring revenue by the end of 2025, by augmenting our internal growth with smart acquisitions that build scale, expertise, and expand our service lines.
We take pride in doing what’s right and operating in ways that benefit the business, our people, our clients, our communities, and the environment. We have an opportunity and responsibility to build better for our collective future.
- Environmental: We deliver lasting value for clients through comprehensive sustainability and advisory services. We create healthy workplaces for our people and take steps to reduce our impact on the environment.
- Social: We foster inclusive and supportive workplaces, support the development and growth of our people, and give back to the communities in which we operate.
- Governance: We operate with honesty and integrity at every level. We adopt and adhere to corporate governance practices that meet or exceed industry standards.
What sets us apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We attract and develop industry leaders, empowering them to think and act differently to drive exceptional results.
Senior Director, Communications I Canada
As the Senior Director, Corporate Communications I Canada, Pamela leads and motivates the team responsible for executing external and internal communications, ESG and diversity and inclusion strategies. She provides leadership to the communications team and advises senior leadership to ensure the successful execution of communications strategies and objectives. With more than 20 years of experience working with national and global media outlets, Pamela understand the importance of building relationships and developing consistent messaging to elevate and protect Colliers' brand.
A key part of the National Marketing and Global Brand & Communications teams, Pamela is responsible for developing & implementing internal and external communications strategies for Colliers Canada to:
• develop and ensure consistent messaging across all business lines - brokerage, real estate management services, Colliers Project Leaders, Valuations and Advisory, Strategy and Consulting Group, and shared services;
• enhance and protect the Colliers brand and reputation through proactive media relations, issues management, and crisis communications, serving as a spokesperson for the company with media;
• engage our people from coast to coast - developing creative communications plans, and communicate cohesive messaging across internal channels to foster a diverse culture based on inclusion and equality.