Waterloo Region Office Market Report Q3 2018
- The Waterloo Region office market remains stable and consistent: the weighted asking net rent continues to be within the $13.95 to $14.50 per square foot range.
- Regional absorption is positive for the fifth consecutive quarter and vacancy continues to decline.
- In Waterloo, the suburban market is becoming categorically divided into buildings serviced by the new light rail transit system and those that are not.
- In Kitchener, a number of existing office towers are undergoing or will soon be going through major renovations.
- Office vacancy in Cambridge remains the lowest in the Region; new proposed developments are being offered.