Saskatoon Retail Report December 2018
- Positive look for Saskatoon’s Retail Sector with healthy levels of vacancy and investor confidence.
- Retail sales in the province grew 2.7%, confirming retail as an important economic driver.
- Retail outlets using the closure of Sears as an opportunity to renovate and relaunch their offering.
- Relaxation of provincial liquor laws has had major impact on the retail landscape of the city.
- Investor and public confidence in the local economy is beginning to rise after the uncertainty of the last three years.