- Now Leasing
Moncton's hottest retail development site!
From restaurant to retail, we have the space you need, with leasing opportunities including a stand-alone pad, office space, retail strip or even a big box store. Plaza 1 and plaza 2 are already constructed, and Plaza 1 is already fully leased. The proposed site-plan also includes:
- Plaza 3 with 25,000 SF of ground floor commercial space and 10,000 SF of second floor office space
- Restaurant Pad opportunity with a proposed 5,800 SF building and 1,800 SF patio
- Plaza 4 with 6,500 SF of commercial space
- Plaza 5 with 15,400 SF of commercial space
- Plaza 6 with 15,555 SF of commercial space
- Plaza 7 a proposed big box store with 42,800 SF of commercial space
This development has already begun attracting some great brands with Starbuck's already open in on-site. The Bone & Biscuit Co. and Elmwood Design Centre are also opening soon. Costco Wholesale & Gas Bar is also open immediately adjacent to Granite Centre.
Located on Granite Drive off of Elmwood Drive and the Trans-Canada Highway, this location offers high exposure and easy access. It was recently announced that a new K-8 Francophone School will be built just minutes from Granite Centre on McLaughlin Road. Moncton East is continuing to experience exponential growth both commercially and residentially. This is your opportunity to secure your spot on Moncton's hottest development site: Granite Centre.
|Plaza 1 | Fully Constructed||1,315 SF to 2,865 SF|
|Plaza 2 | Fully Constructed||Fully Leased|
|Plaza 3||25,000 SF on Ground Floor and 10,000 SF of Second Floor Office Space|
|Restaurant Pad||Up to 5,800 SF with a 1,800 SF Proposed Patio|
|Plaza 4||Up to 6,500 SF|
|Plaza 5||Up to 15,400 SF|
|Plaza 6||Up to 15,555 SF|
|Plaza 7||Up to 42,800 SF|