Executive Vice President | Personal Real Estate Corporation
Sheldon has 30 years of experience and an extensive and solid background in commercial real estate, specializing in the sale and leasing of retail properties. He focuses on property owners and their goals to divest of or acquire assets, landlords and their objectives to lease space; and, tenants seeking expansion locations or entry into various markets. His strong relationships with national and local companies in addition to his understanding of numerous markets are his unique advantages.
Sheldon has worked hard to earn the respect of his clients, peers and competitors and in fact, recently served as the elected chair of the Commercial Division of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver.
- Total sales in excess of $1 Billion
- Total leasing of 4,200,000 square feet of commercial space
Colliers International, Vancouver Sales, Top 50 Producer, 2003 - 2015
Colliers International, Vancouver Sales, Top Producer Retail Division, 2003 - 2015 & 2017
Colliers International, Vancouver Sales, Deal Maker of the Year, 2012 & 2015 - 2016
- Elected Director of the Commercial Division of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, 2009
- Obtained CCIM Designation, 2010
- Licensed as Real Estate Agent – Real Estate Act of British Columbia, 2000
- Licensed as Real Estate Salesperson – Real Estate Act of British Columbia, 1988
Memberships & Involvements
Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver's Commercial Division, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties, Urban Development Institute, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), International Council of Shopping Centres
Sheldon enjoys excellent relationships with several retailers, developers and investors active throughout British Columbia.