Team Lead, Brokerage Operations
Sarah joined Colliers in March 2007 as part of the Real Estate Management Services team and supported national business development activities in both the Vancouver and Calgary offices. Sarah worked with a national team to develop and produce marketing materials, communication tools, and proposals.
Sarah currently supports both Canadian operations business services, and business operations for the brokerage service line. Sarah works closely with the executive leadership team to support and implement business processes and needs; and is responsible for reporting, analysis and support on projects. She is also responsible for supporting deal administration, coordination of office initiatives and project coordination to ensure alignment with national operations strategies.
Sarah is responsible for the onboarding and training of new team members and helping all new employees understand the organizational structure and operations of Colliers.
- Part of the winning team that won the Calgary Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) 2012:
- The Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) building under 100,000 SF
- Certificate of Excellence for office building under 100,000 SF
- Certificate of Excellence for office building 100,000 SF - 249,999 SF
- Improved efficiency and companywide standardization by developing and maintaining the Colliers International SharePoint site – for internal marketing of company.
- Coordinated over 85 marketing proposals – managing content, timelines, print production, and delivery.
- Colliers Service Excellence Nominations: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017; Service Excellence Winner: 2018
Harvard Business School
• Management Development Program
January 2017 - 2019
Editors Association of Canada
Copy Editing 101
2011 – 2011
Global TESOL College
Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages
2005 – 2006
Memberships & Involvements
University of Alberta - UARC
Managing Director, Vancouver Island
As Managing Director, Tyler is responsible for execution of Colliers business strategy on Vancouver Island. Tyler has and has been active in the commercial real estate industry since 2001, and spent the majority of his career in both real estate and commercial finance with major financial institutions. In May 2018, Tyler assumed the role of Managing Director for the Colliers Vancouver Island office.
Tyler's priorities include business development, employee engagement, professional development, recruiting, financial management and performance, market identity and public relations. Tyler also takes an active role to ensure that all services offered by Colliers are offered to our clients.