License # 4773315
Lisa Lansink focuses on the acquisition and disposition of purpose built apartments, multi-residential development sites, and apartment sales for all levels of buyers and sellers, including institutional and private investors, and owner operators. She sold a 47 suite asset in southwestern Ontario on behalf of private owners, to a national REIT, as well as a number of purpose built apartment building acquisition for her buyer clients.
In addition to apartment sales, Lisa works with land developers and builders to acquire development land, vacant developments, and infill redevelopment sites. Lisa sold a vacant site approved for a 54-unit apartment building, a vacant site approved for a 40-unit apartment building on behalf of her clients, and represented a client on the acquisition of a 70-unit vacant land apartment site.
Lisa stays current on asset availability, recent sales, seller and investor profiles and preferences, local market conditions, and legislation affecting building owners and operators in order to best assist her clients.
A true Londoner with experience and knowledge of Central and South Western Ontario, Lisa is an entrepreneur at heart and recognizes the potential profits in land and buildings. With hands-on experience in municipal processes, design, and negotiations, Lisa welcomes the opportunity to discuss real estate requirements with likeminded clients.
Significant Projects Completed:
- SOLD - 52 Suite Apartment Building - Windsor ON (representing the Buyer)
- SOLD - 12 Suite Apartment Building - London ON (representing the Buyer)
- SOLD - 33 Suite Apartment Building - Windsor ON (representing the Buyer)
- SOLD - 47 Suite Apartment Building - Tillsonburg ON (representing the Owner)
- SOLD - 63 Bed Student Residence - Waterloo ON (representing the Seller)
- SOLD - 6 Suite Apartment Building with excess land - London ON (representing the Seller)
- SOLD - 44,000 SF Office Building - 680 Waterloo Street London ON
- SOLD - Vacant Land - London ON: development site for 70-unit apartment building
- SOLD - Vacant Land - Aylmer ON: site approved for 40-unit apartment building
- SOLD - Vacant Land - London ON: site approved for 54-unit apartment building
- SOLD - Vacant Land - Woodstock ON: site approved for 59 stacked townhomes
- SOLD - Vacant Land - Lambton Shores ON: 62 Acre site
- SOLD - Vacant Land - Windsor ON: 3.5 Acre site for the development of a long term care facility
- SOLD - Vacant Land - 18.5 Acres industrial land
- SOLD - Vacant Land - St. Thomas ON: 6.5 Acres industrial land
- SOLD - 30,000 SF Industrial facility - Forest ON
- SOLD - 33,000 SF Truck repair facility - Chatham ON
Memberships & Involvements
The London Property Management Association (LMPA)
The Federation of Rental-Housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO)
London District Construction Association (LDCA)
London St. Thomas Real Estate Board (LSTAR)
LSTAR Commercial Council (Executive Committee Member 2019)
Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)