Senior Vice President | Associate Broker
Ken has been in commercial real estate since 1980 and has been with Colliers since its partnership with McClocklin Real Estate Corp., in 1997. Ken has consistently achieved a high sales volume placing among the top two for many years. In 1998, Ken incorporated his own brokerage license under the name Ken Suchan Realty Inc.
Ken works with Kevin Tom Deibert to form an effective and efficient team that gives clients a full service approach. Ken and Tom focus on sales and leasing of office, retail and industrial property types with development land adding a new dimension.
- Leasing agent for 23-acre retail-office centre
- Leasing agent for 16.5 acre retail development
- Leasing agent for 310,000 SF distribution warehouse
- Selling/leasing agent for 109,000 SF distribution warehouse
- Recent sale of $18,000,000 office building and $16,000,000 Office/Retail building
- Leasing agent for three (3) 25,000 SF to 30,000 SF office building – now fully leased
NPS Scores in the top 10% 2011-2016*
- * NET PROMOTER SCORE – visit www.netpromoter.com/know/
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) | 1982 -2015
Licensed Broker | 1998
Memberships & Involvements
Canadian Real Estate Association | Member | (1980-present), Association of Saskatchewan Realtors | Member | (1980-present), Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors | Member | (1980-present) (President 1998 and 2005), Saskatoon Association of Commercial Realtors | Member | (1980-present) Ideas Inc. | Board of Directors | (2006-2012) (Chairman 2008), Saskatoon Airport Authority | Community Liaison | (2006-2013),present)