Vice President | Sales Associate
With over 14 years of commercial real estate experience, Jason offers extensive knowledge and specialization in sales and leasing, investment, and development, as well as asset acquisition and divestment. Jason believes in service excellence and collaborating with clients in order to reach a mutually desired goal.
Jason is a market leader and proven performer who has received multiple Colliers International nominations and prestigious awards including Colliers International Top Producer, Colliers International Top 10 Canadian Broker, and Colliers International Everest Club, which is exclusive to the top 10% of brokers in North, South and Latin America.
Jason is a trusted advisor as his clients are independently surveyed on their Colliers experience through the Net Promoter Score (NPS) system. Jason’s commitment to best in class service is evident as his NPS score is consistently amongst the top in the country.
One of Jason’s largest accomplishments is the listing and selling of the former 363,520 SF Loblaw’s warehouse and distribution centre; the largest industrial site ever sold in Saskatoon.
In additions, Jason carried out the sale-leaseback of the 80,000 SF Western Producer building on behalf of Glacier Media.
Jason joined Colliers and the commercial real estate industry in 2002.
Prior to real estate, Jason worked was a sales representative for Canon and Toshiba Office Products.
Memberships & Involvements
Canadian Real Estate Association, Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors, Association of Saskatchewan Realtors
Jason represents local, national, and international companies in Saskatoon.
- ATCO Group
- Brewers Distribution Inc.
- Canadian Western Bank
- City Life Investment Corp.
- Concorde Properties
- Firstcan Properties Ltd.
- Flying J / Shell
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- National Equipment Energy
- New Summit Partners
- North Ridge Development Corporation
- Pillar Properties Corp.
- Reddee Properties Inc.
- Safri Investments Inc.
- Suncor Energy/Petro Canada
- Super Save Group of Companies
- UFA Petroleum
- United Parcel Service
Loblaw Companies Limited
- Secured listing & sold 363,520 SF warehouse & distribution center; the largest industrial site ever sold in Saskatoon
Brewers Distribution Inc.
- Brokered sale of Prince Albert property
- Represented Saskatoon lease renewal
Canadian Western Bank
- Secured site for new north-end branch
- Secured 33,000 SF retail re-development anchored by Shoppers Drug Mart
- Secured free-standing Royal Bank property
Reddee Properties Inc. (Landlord)
- Brokered 30,000 SF build-to-suit development for National Energy
- Brokered 15,000 SF build-to-suit development for Boart Longyear Canada
Safri Investments Inc.
- Secured three (3) apartment buildings totaling 68 suites