Vice President | Managing Director
Greg has been involved in multiple aspects of commercial real estate over the past 15 years. He is part of the top investment brokerage team in Atlantic Canada. The creative and strategic approach the team brings to client engagements has resulted in many successful closings. In addition to his responsibilities in investment sales, Greg is the Vice President of Colliers International (Nova Scotia) Inc., and a shareholder in the company.
Greg's professional experience includes the following:
* Investment sales brokerage
* Office Tenant Representation
* Office Landlord Representation
* Partner in Colliers International (Atlantic) Inc.
* Partner in Leasecom Inc. - predecessor firm to Colliers International (Atlantic) Inc.
* Office leasing representative with major downtown Halifax developer/landlord
* Chief Accountant with major downtown Halifax developer/landlord
* Staff Accountant with a national chartered accounting firm
Nova Scotia Land Survey Institute - Certificate in Cartography
Bachelors of Commerce, Dalhousie University; Major in Accounting
Memberships & Involvements
Nova Scotia Association of Realtors Commercial Committee, Nova Scotia Real Estate Commission, International council of shopping centres, Investment Property Owners of Nova Scotia