Sales Representative, Market Research & Analysis
Greg has 10 years Commercial Real Estate experience and 15 years of personal investment experience in commercial property. He currently manages the Real Estate of over 1 million square feet of multi tenanted commercial retail and industrial space in the Niagara Region for both National and Regional landlords. Prior to his Real Estate Careeer, Greg was the Principal of a full service integrated marketing firm which included marketing strategies and advertising campaings for National clients, the publication of two business magazines, a regional newswire service and several internet business launches. His vast experience in multiplatform marketing allows Greg to create and execute effective marketing startegies for his Real Estate clients.
- Investment Real Estate for both local and national clients.
- Retail Leasing and property development.
- Land Sales and Development.
- Property Repositioning and Redevelopment.
- Industrial Property Sales and Leasing.
- Developing specialized marketing programs to maximize the sale potential.
- Understanding current market conditions and SWOT analysis.
- Maximizing market reach for clients and identifying key target markets.
- The development and execution of negotiating strategies throughout the leasing/selling/buying process.
- Father of two great children.
- Established repeat client base with local and national clients.
- Track record of success in numerous projects throughout the Region and Ontario.
- Vast knowledge of the development process.
- The long term development of relationships with qualified buyers and sellers.
BA, Brock University, St. Catharines, ON
Marketing Diploma, Niagara College, Welland, ON
Memberships & Involvements
18 years as the President of an Integrated Marketing and Management Agency with several national clients.