Vice President, Workplace Strategy & Innovation
Christine joins Colliers International as Vice President, Workplace Strategy & Innovation. Christine brings 25+ years experience in strategic planning, workplace strategy, trends/design, CRE, portfolio and occupancy planning and change management.
Based out of the Toronto office, she will be working closely with Brokerage Services in the GTA and Eastern Canada to lead organizations through a strategic journey. The Strategy is ultimately the result of what meets an organizations goals and
objectives. Christine will facilitate conversations, engaging and supporting leaders/stakeholders, help to change behaviours and align the organization's culture.
Splitting her career both as a Strategic Consultant and Occupier/CRE professional, she has lived the change, been through the journey, and can “walk the talk”!
A successful transformation first starts with a solid workplace strategy. Whether its consolidation of real estate, cultural changes or becoming more brand-identifiable, Christine provides strategic thinking and leadership providing the right solution customized for each client.
- Bachelor, Interior Design, 1994
- Design Thinking: Connecting Innovation & Strategy, University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management, 2018
- Master of Corporate Real Estate in Workplace Strategy (MCR.w) In Progress, CoreNet Global 2016-present
Memberships & Involvements
- Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario (ARIDO)
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification No. 019917 (NCIDQ)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- CoreNet Global