Christian provides a focused and strategic approach to support the goals and objectives of his clients as a motivated commercial real estate professional. Christian joined Colliers in 2017 where he worked as an analyst. In this role, he cultivated his market knowledge and used Colliers’ industry-leading CRM database to support his team’s clients and help create lasting relationships. His passion for real estate pairs well with his positive attitude and a strong research background. His experience has shaped him into an asset to his team and clients.
Christian specializes in the acquisition and disposition of land across the Greater Toronto Area and Greater Golden Horseshoe Area. He works collaboratively with his team of highly experienced advisors, led by Gord Cook, who each contain extensive knowledge and offer the best in class service.
Christian is a firm believer of maintaining a healthy work life balance. Outside of the office, he enjoys hockey, soccer, golf, travelling and spending time with family and friends.
York University - Honours Kinesiology and Health Science
Memberships & Involvements
Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB), Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA), Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
Executive Vice President, Sales Representative
Gord has assembled a powerful core team with a deep understanding and focus on large complex assignments. The team collaborates to manage projects in four key industry verticals: industrial investment, industrial big box development, infill redevelopment and multi-family apartment investment sales.
Industrial Investment Projects Include:
• Home Depot, Calgary, AB: 1,065,000 SF
• 2995 Peddie Rd., Milton, ON: 303,200 SF
• 760 chemin du Grand Bernier, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC: 373,946 SF
• 8875 Torbram Rd., Brampton, ON: 854,312 SF
• 1920 Albion Rd., Toronto, ON: 873,045 SF
Industrial Big Box Development Projects Include:
• Home Depot, Vaughan, ON: 1,400,000 SF lease
• Prologis Park Meadowvale, Mississauga, ON: 909,640 SF lease
• 100 Ironside Dr., Brampton, ON: 440,000 SF lease
• 100 Vaughan Valley Blvd., Vaughan: 323,557 SF lease
• 8 Burford Rd., Hamilton: 349,700 SF lease
Infill Redevelopment Projects Include:
• York Downs Golf & Country Club, Markham, ON: 400+ acres
• Toronto District School Board: various projects
• Build Toronto: various projects
• Peel District School Board: various projects
• Anglican Church of Canada: various projects
Multi-Family Apartment Investment Projects Include:
• 4340 Bloors Street West, Toronto - 15 storeys, 86 units
• 40 Earl Street, Toronto - 5 storeys, 40 units
Associate Vice President, Sales Representative
In his unique role, Thomas works alongside Gord Cook problem solving and offering out of the box solutions on their many complex assignments. Thomas is indispensable to Gord’s team, delivering exceptional service to their clients staying one step ahead and anticipating their needs. Thomas engages his research and property knowledge when working on RFP responses, lease negotiations and proposals. He does extensive work, using ARGUS to develop financial analysis and reports, which is instrumental to the team’s financial underwriting requirements. With the depth and scope of his role, Thomas positions himself as a knowledge leader offering relevant and innovative ideas and solutions on a multitude of projects.
While Thomas’ research and property knowledge sets him apart, he is truly known for his accountability, integrity, responsiveness and honesty. He is the consummate professional to both clients and colleagues and he is exemplary at getting the job done. Thomas is genuinely happy to help and share his market and property knowledge, in a transparent way. He is well respected throughout Colliers for the professional and positive approach he takes to any assignment.
Thomas enjoys travelling, spending time with family and friends and taking advantage of all the great restaurants and events that the city of Toronto offers, with his wife Cristina.