B.Sc, LEED AP
Vice President | Personal Real Estate Corporation
Casey focuses on Investment Assets (Retail, Office and Multi-family) and Redevelopment Land (Retail, Office and Multi-family), in METRO VANCOUVER.
Representing owners of real estate, Casey is able to help them position assets for their long term success (area plans, re-leasing, re-positioning, value-add apartment renovations, strategic site expansions) in order for their assets to be most appealing to buyers, resulting in achieving the highest price possible in the marketplace.. This includes exclusive access to media advertising portals, the international reach of Colliers International, his proprietary database of investors/developers, his inside market knowledge and ensuring the best team for the asset is formed.
Some of Vancouver's most successful developers, investors non-profit groups have entrusted Casey with listing their properties including Wall Financial, Hollyburn Properties, Onni Group, Concert Properties, PCI, Bosa Properties, Bosa Developments, Intracorp, The Salvation Army, The Open Bible Chapel Society and many more.
Are you developing a building with a commercial component? Casey's Presale project marketing of Strata commercial developments is second to none. He has sold out projects for Intracorp, Fairborne, Aquila, Teatro, Keltic Canada etc. each time setting new market records. Currently we are marketing the first industrial-retail-office-residential mixed use project in North America, on behalf of Wall.
COVID-19 has changed everything around us, including Casey's approach to his business. Casey has hands-on expertise with the Matterport 3D cameras, allowing him to scan apartment units and commercial buildings in order to limit all unnecessary tours and risks to your tenants, while providing a 3D video tour that the potential purchaser can control themselves. Please see example of one of Casey's personal scans here https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=AVpNmUzwfAN . Casey also ensures gloves (and masks, if requested) are worn by himself and any of his consultants or purchasers prior to entry to the asset.
Partnerships are also a big part of Casey's unique offering and guarantees that he will bring onto his team the BEST brokers and consultants for the particular asset and location. You will get the ULTIMATE TEAM for your asset.
Selection of Accomplishments:
- Top 5 broker division awards in each of 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- "2009 Colliers Rookie of the Year” award recipient
- Over 400 successful commercial real estate transactions since 2011.
- Largest individual sale approximatly $133 Million
- Over $1,000,000,000 in transaction
- $133,000,000 - 601 Seymour West Pender Street, Downtown Vancouver (400,000sf buildable proposed development)
- $48,000,000 - 130 West Broadway, Vancouver (Rental Apartment Site)
- $45,000,000 - 8-24 East Broadway, 2520 Ontario Street, 11 West Broadway, 75 East Broadway (Rental Apartments and Commercial)
- $33,000000 - 471 West Broadway, Vancouver (Rental Apartment Site)
- $27,500,000 - Hanin Mall, 329 North Road, Coquitlam (Large Scale Mixed Use Development Site)
- $26,000,000 - Park West at Lions Gate Village, North Vancouver (Commercial Component)
- $25,950,000 - 975 West 57th Avenue and 1648 East 1st Avenue, Vancouver - on Behalf of The Salvation Army
- $15,000,000 - 1800-2000 Block East Hastings (Rental Apartment Development)
- $7,000,000 - High Street - 2940 & 2950 King George Boulevard, South Surrey
- $Confidential - 837 Beatty Street, Downtown Vancouver
- $8,400,000 - Hemlock Station, 1310-1390 West 4th, 1375-1395 West 6th, Vancouver
- $7,600,000 - 830 Clark Drive, Vancouver
- $7,350,000 - The Woyatt - Bowie Building & Gateway West, West Vancouver
- $6,080,000 - 3331 Jacombs Way, Richmond
- $4,800,000 - 6632-6638 Main Street, Vancouver (Apartment Building)
1999-2000 - University of British Columbia - B.Sc.
2001-2004 - University of Victoria - B.Sc.
2009 - Canada Green Building Council - LEED
Memberships & Involvements
ICSC - International Council of Shopping Centers
NAIOP - National Assoc. of Industrial and Office Properties
North Shore Power Squadron
Previous clients have included : Reliance Properties, Onni Group of Companies, Bosa Properties, Bosa Dev, Mosaic Homes, Hollyburn Properties Ltd., Concert Properties, Epta properties, PCI Developments Corp., Intracorp, The Salvation Army, The Open Bible Chapel Society and many more!
Please click on the link below to review the testimonial on my work for Keltic Development's Park West Master Planned Community at Lions Gate Village in North Vancouver. Sold at record pricing, in record time.