A creative, reliable, analytical Building Operator with extensive experience in commercial and residential buildings. A self-motivated communicator, who works well under pressure, enjoys working in teams and has a strong commitment to excellence.
I have obtained an advance diploma in Mechanical Engineer Building Technology at Seneca College. During my studies, I have acquired a variety of skills, knowledge, and experience in various building systems. I have also received multiple awards for outstanding academic achievements.
- Mary James Dawson Memorial Bursary
- The Canadian Healthcare Engineering Society (CHES Award)
- System Maintenance Technician (BOMI)
- Building Environmental Systems Class I
- Building Environmental Systems Class II
- Building Systems Engineering Technician
Mechanical Engineer Building Technology, Seneca College, Toronto, ON 2010 - 2013
General Arts & Science, Seneca College, Toronto, ON 2009 - 2010
National Tools & Engineer Institutional Diploma – International 2002 - 2005