- With more than 35 years combined experience in industrial real estate, our professionals have completed over $280 million in transactions, representing over 11 million square feet.
- Our focus is local, specializing in the Southwestern Ontario region including Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph and Brantford but our reach is global. With more than 65 offices around the world, Colliers is a Canadian company that maximizes the power of property, wherever our clients do business.
Industrial Sales and Leasing
- Team Jansen Lavoie Thoms offers landlord and tenant representation for industrial building sales and leasing. Whether you are relocating your operations or looking for a successful disposition, our Team’s approach is both innovative and proactive, sourcing the right solution for you.
- Our experience acting as land experts through a vast array of redevelopment property dispositions and acquisitions allows us to maximize your land’s value, mitigate business risk and increase the likelihood of a successful sale.
- Our clients are private investors as well as major corporations, and our team takes a full-service approach to providing all of our clients with an unparalleled understanding of an investment’s potential.
"Ron, Justin and Chris worked diligently to lease up 20 Tyler Street. Despite some ups and downs with prospective tenants, they remained committed to the task and were ultimately successful in leasing the entire property to one tenant. Throughout the process, communication was very good. The team always kept us well informed of the local market providing valuable insight and guidance."
Barbara Francis, Bentall Kennedy (Canada)
Vice President | Sales Representative
Ron began his career in Commercial Real Estate in 1997 as a Marketing Coordinator and then as a Sales Associate where he gained a thorough understanding of real estate sales and marketing fundamentals. Ron joined Colliers in 1999 where he quickly immersed himself in the Southwestern Ontario Industrial market.
During this time Ron worked hard to develop strong relationships with owners and users, individual city and regional development associations and fellow real estate brokers and professionals. He has developed an excellent reputation for integrity and fairness in all of his relationships and has become the leading authority on industrial market information for Southwestern Ontario.
Ron continues to play an enthusiastic and important role in the industrial market in Cambridge, Brantford and many other areas in Southwestern Ontario.
Vice President | Sales Representative
Justin joined the Waterloo Region Colliers office in 2004 after completing his Urban Development degree from the University of Western Ontario. His focus is exclusively industrial sales & leasing in Waterloo Region and Brant County.
Justin works in partnership with Colliers Waterloo Region Vice-President Ron Jansen and together they have leased and sold over 11 million sq.ft. of industrial real estate since 2007. He consistently ranks in the top 3 producers in the Waterloo Region office.
Justin has attended the Colliers Canadian Excellence Awards based on sales performance.
Justin is currently on the Board of Directors for Juniour Achievement and several event organizing committees for the Foodbank of Waterloo Region.
Vice President, Sales Representative
Chris Thoms joined Colliers International in 2010 as an industrial sales representative, working together with Ron Jansen and Justin Lavoie. The three brokers have quickly become the leaders in the Southwestern Ontario industrial market and are reputable sources for the most up-to-date, uncommon market knowledge.
Chris is effective. He knows how and when to ask the right questions, to listen carefully and to learn about his clients’ objectives beyond the real estate transaction. He makes it his mission to thoroughly understand their business challenges and to guide them to their desired outcomes. Chris is solution-oriented and determined to provide the highest level of service by seeing the “big picture”.
Chris’ skill set is unique to his team. He consistently sources new business and accelerates the success of his clients by adding meaningful and significant value. Chris connects the right people to the right opportunities.