We recognize the role that the real estate industry needs to play as our clients respond to climate change and environmental sustainability. Colliers Sustainability Services provides the guidance and advice needed to integrate sustainability into real estate decision making. We help our clients optimize total cost of ownership, improve asset performance and enhance the full value of their real estate investments.
Our clients choose Sustainability Services to:
- Increase asset and market value
- Decrease energy and operating costs
- Reduce environmental and carbon footprints
- Manage risk associated with energy , carbon and climate change
Our Sustainability Advisors provide solutions for both owners and tenants including:
Strategy and Climate Solutions
- Sustainability management programs and reporting
- Sustainability benchmarking of organizations and portfolios
- GHG inventories and climate change management
Energy Management Solutions
- Energy management planning and benchmarking
- Energy conservation project planning and prioritization
- Project management and post-project verification
Green Building Solutions
- Green building strategies, including LEED and BOMA certification
- Green building performance assessment
- Tenant engagement
Our team of Sustainability Advisors provides strategic guidance to develop custom sustainability solutions for our client’s real estate assets and optimize the environmental performance of new and existing buildings and workplaces.
View our 2018 Sustainability Report here.