Matt joined Colliers in April 2019 upon leaving TD Securities, the capital markets division of the Toronto Dominion Bank Group. He was an investment banker for twelve years in total, during which time he provided financial and strategic advisory services to a broad range of corporate and institutional clients, including two years as a Mergers & Acquisitions specialist in Toronto and the past eight years with TD’s Global Energy Group based in Calgary.
- Advised on ~$40Bn of successfully completed transactions
- Lead advisory role on several of the largest energy equity and M&A transactions in Canadian history
- Experience in most industry types including Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Infrastructure, Mining, Financial and Diversified .
- Chartered Financial Analyst ("CFA") Charterholder
- B. Comm, Finance - Haskayne School of Business at the University of Calgary
- Series 79 - Investment Banking Representative Examination (FINRA)
- Canadian Securities Course (Honors)