Colin works exclusively with businesses assisting them in finding real estate solutions for their business challenges. This tenant focused approach has enabled him to act as an unbiased advisor providing business driven real estate solutions to some of Metro Vancouver's largest companies.
Colin began his career winning the Rookie of the Year award and has been awarded the Top Office Leasing Producer along with the Colliers Ambassador Award. Colin is one of five people on the National Advisory Board advising the Canadian CEO on key national business issues, was a faculty member at Colliers University in the Netherlands in the summer of 2013 and was recently awarded the Business in Vancouver Top Forty under 40 Award.
Since 1996, Colin has completed assignments totaling over 5 million square feet representing more than $1.4 billion of transactions. He is most noted for his genuine approach, creativity and commitment to his clients.
Recent transactions include:
- Regus - 100,000 SF
- McCarthy Tetrault LLP - 82,000 SF
- UBC Robson Square Campus - 81,397 SF
- Farris, Vaughan, Wills & Murphy LLP - 67,369 SF
- Ernst & Young - 66,510 SF
- Immigrant Services Society - 54,620 SF
- Miller Thomson LLP - 48,000 SF
- Technicolor/MPC - 40,951 SF
- Harper Grey LLP - 40,000 SF
- Nexon Publishing - 37,179 SF
- Microsoft - 37,096 SF
- Relic Entertainment - 35,112 SF
Colin works with law firms, technology firms and other professional services firms.
- 2011 Top Production Office
- NAIOP "Lease Deal of the Year" award recognizing a significant leasing transaction that involved a high degree of complexity and creativity.
- Colliers Ambassador Award - Awarded to an individual who embodies the spirit and values of Colliers International
- BOMA "Leasing Deal of the Year" award recognizing a significant leasing transaction that involved a high degree of complexity and creativity.
- Colliers "Outstanding Achievement" award
- Colliers "Rookie of the Year" award
B.A. in Economics, University of Western Ontario
Memberships and Affiliations
British Columbia Technology Industry Association, NAIOP, Vancouver Enterprise Forum