Office For Lease
Available Areas : 3,279.00 SF to 155,000.00 SF
Asking Rent : Market Rate
The River Landing site is the centre piece of the emerging south downtown Commercial Business District, and the premier development site in Saskatoon. Located along the South Saskatchewan River at the southeast corner of 19th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues, it will be part of a new and vibrant social and business hub.
This 2.84 acre site will be home to an ALT Hotel, condominiums and up to 400,000 square feet of prime office space in two towers, including restaurants and retail area and a central park plaza with water feature.
THE EAST TOWER
The East Tower will be the first phase of this comprehensive development to be constructed, consisting of 12 storeys totaling +/- 155,000 SF net rentable office space. As the newest Class AAA building to be built in Saskatoon, the East Tower will become a beacon for employers looking to recruit and retain employees with an ideal work environment. Building occupants will have direct access to public plaza and green spaces, including an expansive pathway system along the river.
ALT HOTEL BY LE GERMAIN - planned to have 17 storeys and 165 rooms
RESIDENTIAL TOWER - targeting 19 storeys which will house 80-100 condominium residences
THE EAST TOWER - planned to have 12 storeys, 155,000 SF of net rentable office area and 15, 250 SF of ground floor retail
THE NORTH TOWER - planned to have 22 storeys, 300,000 SF of net rentable office area and 17,250 SF of ground floor retail
- Optimum window-to-core depths maximizing floor plate efficiency
- Unique floor plate design creates multiple "corner office" views to river and downtown
- Floor to ceiling glass and high speed elevators
- Ground floor retail, large upscale restuarant
- Underground parking stalls and visitor parking
- Conference facilities, fitness facilities, on-site daycare and rooftop patio (planned)
- Prominently located, the site is surrounded by a variety of amenities including Remai Performing Arts Centre, Remai Modern Art Gallery of Saskatchewan, an outdoor amphitheatre, and the Meewasin Valley trails
- This site is within walking distance to the Saskatoon's Farmers Market, as well as a host of restaurants, entertainment areas, cafes, shopping boutiques, banking and other professional services, and the Midtown Plaza regional centre
- The new traffic bridge at 3rd Avenue South is presently under construction and scheduled for completion before the opening of the East Tower
Open in a new window
This information has been prepared by Colliers International for advertising and general information only. Colliers International makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, regarding the information including, but not limited to, warranties of content, accuracy and reliability. Any interested party should undertake their own inquiries as to the accuracy of the information. Colliers International excludes unequivocally all inferred or implied terms, conditions and warranties arising out of this document and excludes all liability for loss and damages arising there from. This publication is the copyrighted property of Colliers International and /or its licensor(s). © 2017/18. All rights reserved.